My couple big downswings during the month of 100BBs+ really hurt a lot, but again I really can’t complain with the final result. My total time at the tables was probably less than 30 hours .. which I could check if I bothered adding up each of my posts, but I am too lazy for that!
Added a total of $800 in cash to my bankroll, and also have another $360 coming in August which I earned in bonuses, so $1,150ish for the month really isn’t too bad.
For the month I played mostly $3/6 and $2/4 on Littlewoods as can be seen from the bonus/rakeback stats below. Cleared probably $300 of the 24 bonus as well playing mainly $1/2 and $2/4. Since it clears at the same rate at either stakes I generally just look for the softest tables which are usually $1/2.
Finished the month on $9,300 (with $360 owing in August) which is equal to the highest point that I made it to for the month.
The gain of $1,150 for the month was made up of:
- William Hill: $50 for 5 hours play bonus
- Cake: $0 reload bonus (played a few hands, but not enough)
- 24: $300 sign up bonus
- Littlewoods: $600 monthly bonus
- Littlewoods: $360 in lieu of ipod bonus
- Littlewoods: $300
- Littlewoods rake race: $200
- William Hill: $10
For July the goals in order of priority are:
- Clear as much of my 24 bonus as possible ($200 remaining)
- Play my 5 hours on William Hill for the $50 bonus
- Clear my last $80 on cake
- Clear some of the Sun bonus - maybe $20 (through double up SnGs mainly)
- Maybe find a new site to play on and score some new bonuses
The other thing I want to do is to compare rake and rakeback between sites. At the moment my rakeback on fulltilt is 27% compared with say 40% on sun. However, Sun takes a much larger amount of rake in the first place out of each hand, so it looks like Fulltilt is actually a better deal. Will investigate further.
If it works out though, I may be playing a fair bit more back on Fulltilt, as there are always a lot more games running, and as long as you table select well, there are plenty of fish to catch.
The other achievement for the month was actually cashing out $2k mostly from Cake via neteller. I've now taken out more than i've put into the game which I think means i'm at least getting something right.
Current bankroll: $9,300 (+360 Aug)