Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hmmmmm

Well, finally had some wins on Littlewoods. Three tables in a row even for about 25BBs. Although it started in negative territory when my QQ got rivered by a K with someone holding nothing other than the K and chasing it down. After that however, a few limpers helped me limp into pots from late position and the Big blind and hit the flop extremely hard, which gave me some good wins with fairly trash hands.

At the same time, however, 24poker $1/2 tables were full of fish who were killing me. The number of times I lost to 84o, 68o, 73o were incredible. I had two players on the table with VPIPs of over 80, and they were hitting the flop every time, and often harder than my over pair, AK, AQ etc. And when they didn't hit the flop, they managed to chase down runner runner straights, flushes, 2 pairs and 3 of a kind.

At least I cleared another $50 of the bonus on there.

I played quite a solid game and really concentrated in a TAG/LAG style for the 6max tables. In the end it did pay off, but could have been a lot better if the fish weren't killing me! (and then giving it all away to the only other TAG/LAG on the table)

Current bankroll: $8,200

No comments: