April was not too bad, although a couple of quite significant losing runs put a big dent into the profits. One 120BB losing streak (at $3/6!!!) and at least a couple 50BB losses really doesn't help all that much.
On the plus side, found a few very nice bonuses which helped, and also have recovered a significant portion of the losing streak losses. Will be glad when I get back to my all time high though hopefully fairly soon in May. I probably didn't put in too many hours in May either so can't expect to be jumping up huge amounts of cash.
I finished the month on $6,750, which is a gain of $1,000 which I really can't complain about. Also played a reasonable number of hands at $3/6 where there have been appropriate fish, and am relatively comfortable at that level, even though I got massively sucked out on :)
However, one of my main bonuses clears via raked hands at $1/2, so that's where I'll be playing quite a bit in May I think.
The gain of $1,000 for the month was made up of:
- William Hill: $50 for 5 hours play bonus
- Sun: $20 bonus for playing 160mpps
- Cake: $110 bonus cleared
- 24: $150 sign up bonus
- Big slick: $25 sign up bonus
- Party: $10 reload bonus
- Pokerroom: $210 through PSO
- Pokerstars: $50 sign up bonus (finally got round to clearing this one)
William Hill: $10
Poker winnings / (losses): $260 (disappointing .. although probably didnt play a huge amount)
For May the goals in order of priority are:
- Clear as much of my 24 bonus as possible ($850 remaining)
- Play my 5 hours on William Hill for the $50 bonus
- Clear some of the Sun bonus - maybe $20 or $50 (through double up SnGs mainly)
- Clear $45 on party which expires in 10 days
- Clear my last $50 on cake
- Clear a chunk of the $450 remaining on Big Slick
Current bankroll: $6,750