March turned into my best month to date, beating February by a whole $50. I believe however, I played for considerably less time - less than 25 hours for the month. For the end of the month my bankroll made it to $5,750 which was a gain of $1,400 for the month. That was made up of:
- William Hill: $50 for 5 hours play bonus
- Sun: $20 bonus for playing 160mpps (still waiting for that to be credited)
- Cake: $120 bonus cleared (with another $70 remaining that expires in 3 months)
- Party: $7.5 reload bonus
- Chan: $250 through easypokerbonuses
- Rakeback: $160
- Fulltilt: $24
- Sun: $24
- Cake: $100
- William Hill: $12
Playing a lot more of 2/4 (and still a bit of 1/2, although mainly on William Hill) has allowed me to increase the amount of bonuses I am clearing and increase the amount of rakeback I am receivin even though i've played fewer hours . Still nowhere near enough hands to tell if I am a long term winner at 2/4, but I am very comfortable playing there now, and have shown pretty good results to date.
I did manage to cash in the Fulltilt freeroll, however, should have done a lot better when i went out with a stupid hand. Chalk that up to experience i guess.
For April the goals in order of priority are:
- Clear as much of my Cake bonus of $80
- Clear the last 250 points of my Pokerroom bonus for $210 - and boy does that clear FAST!
- Play my 5 hours on William Hill for the $50 bonus
- Clear some of the Sun bonus - maybe $20 or $50 (through double up SnGs mainly)
- Clear 500 points on fulltilt to qualify for the freeroll (and place in it again!!)
- Find a new bonus to clear
Current bankroll: $5,750