Slightly longer story:
- Sit down at a couple $3/6 6max tables which contain 1 maniac and at least 2 big fish each.
- Hit quite a few starting hands, so have a vpip of just over 30%
- Dont hit too many flops or turns.
- Have a went to showdown an extremely low 21% over 2 hours!!!
- Every suck out and runner runner draw must hit against you by the river
- You must never hit any draws at all
- Your W$SD needs to be around 12%
- (In my case I won 3 showdowns in 2 hours .....)
- Say goodbye to 100BBs
Single worst hand was a $150 pot. I pick up AA. Preflop betting is capped 3 ways. Flop is A62r. Sweet. Post flop betting is capped! Turn is a T. Turn betting is almost capped i think. maybe 3 bet. River is a 9. I bet out and get raised. Now here i'm thinking well .. there's no flush draw on the board. I have top set. The only possible way I can lose is if someone has 87 who called 3 bets preflop, and then a capped flop bet with only a backdoor straight draw..... Of course muppet shows down 87o .. wtf!!!
Current Bankroll: $10,750 ... ARGH