Got in another hour of poker last night, and made another $50 mainly from Cake $2/4 and $3/6 tables. No real excitement except one guy who would randomly decide that he’d play a hand aggressively no matter what cards he got or what hit the board. He showed down 26o a couple times on very scary boards (which had hit me), so I’ve marked him for future reference.
Thought I’d better post my May summary as I won’t be posting on the weekend. Turned out to be my best month ever, pulling in $1,750, and not really putting in too many hours. No significant bad runs like the last month, and I’ve been madly clearing the 24 bonus.
Finished the month on $8,500, mainly playing on the small $1/2 and occasionally $2/4 tables on 24 to clear my bonus via raked hands (rather than the usual raked amount or points schemes), as well as a chunk of $2/4 and $3/6 on Cake, thanks to the latest reload bonus there.
The gain of $1,750 for the month was made up of:
- William Hill: $50 for 5 hours play bonus
- Cake: $70 reload bonus
- 24: $350 sign up bonus
- Big slick: $5 sign up bonus
- Party: $45 reload bonus
- Sun: $0
- Cake: $30
- William Hill: $10
Poker winnings / (losses): $1,190
(a great result, and I guess a bit of a heater, considering I didn’t play a huge amount)
For June the goals in order of priority are:
- Clear as much of my 24 bonus as possible ($500 remaining)
- Play my 5 hours on William Hill for the $50 bonus
- Clear my last $90 on cake (and actually cash out some from there!!!)
- Clear a chunk of the $445 remaining on Big Slick
- Clear some of the Sun bonus - maybe $20 (through double up SnGs mainly)
Current bankroll: $8,500