Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crypto 5 bets+ on the river

Only played enough to clear my William Hill bonus of $50 for 5 hours of play, which took all of 15 minutes max this morning.



Pretty uneventful session, apart from one hand which basically gave me my profit for the session. AcTd dealt to me in middle position, so I open raise. Two callers. Flop is Tc8d2c (with two clubs), so i'm reasonably happy with that flop. The BB bets out, so I raise and both call. Turn is something like 4c, which gives my top pair/top kicker, and the nut flush draw. My raise gets reraised which I thought a little odd - maybe someone did hit their flush? Anyways, I call, and the river is Qc giving me the nut flush. Unfortunately for the other guy who decides to reraise my raise, he has the 2nd nuts. This is where crypto gets interesting - you can at least 5 bet, and possibly more on the river ... so when he 4 bets, I obviously 5 bet the river. Pity the guy didnt 6 bet, but I guess I can't be greedy.

Current Bankroll: $7,350

No comments: