Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Up and down

Played a shortish half hour session last night, which started quite well, even though there were very few tables to choose from.

I made about 10BBs at $1/2 on Bodog, and another 15 or so on Sun poker $1/2, and was up a few BBs on a $3/6 table on Interpoker.

Then superfish on Interpoker had one of the hottest streaks i'd ever seen. My database had him running at -20BB/100 over 400 hands, and in the space of half an hour he brought this back to even - ie winning over 80BBs. It was a case of gutshot after gutshot, and runner runner every orbit, as he tore the whole table apart, including myself for a good 25BBs at my worst point. Eventually my AK held up to only end about 15BBs down.

I'll be keeping an eye out for him in future though, as he sees over 50% of showdowns so is obviously chasing everything under the sun.

A bit of rakeback also helped me to keep my bankroll all square for the day.

Current bankroll: $16,750

No comments: