Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy

As expected, December is looking like a lean month for poker. Since Friday i've put in under an hour worth of play. And even then that play has netted me only a couple BBs and a little rakeback as well.

I actually continued to run fairly cool for my session, and just couldn't seem to hit a draw, or when I did have a solid hand my opponent's draw would hit. Quite frustrating, but I also actually got my opponents to fold quite often to flop and turn cbets, which basically kept my nose above water.

I'm going to have to put in a few hours at some stage though, just to clear the monthly Interpoker bonus. I've done about 20% of it so far, mostly in a single small session, so it shouldn't be too difficult - its just finding the time to sit down and do it.

I had a quick check of my stats on both Interpoker and Bodog. Interpoker, i'm crawling back up. From running at an insanely cold -3BB/100 early last month i'm now a still rather crappy -2BB/100 over 4,000 hands. I think I should be able to keep closing this up and eventually turn positive. With bonuses and rakeback however, i'm actually still up on the site.

Bodog in my 11,000 hands i've also crawled up slightly, getting back to -0.5BB/100 after dropping to almost -1BB/100. It still sucks to be running so cool, but i'm sure i'm due for a half decent heater sooner or later. There's actually one opponent in my Bodog database with stats of 39%/8%/2/40% and he's showing winnings of 1BB/100 over 4000 hands. He does play a lot as he always seems to be on there, but I just can't see how they can be the stats of a winning player. I know he's taken a number of very rude hands from me, mainly from playing suited crap and hitting backdoor flushdraws, but i'm sure it will even out over the next 10k hands.

Current bankroll: $15,000

No comments: