Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bit of a cooler

After my half hour session yesterday, had a quick look at my stats. Any time you run at a 14% W$SD its not going to be pretty.

Fortunately I guess, most of it was at the $1/2 tables, because every single one of the 5 $2/4 and $3/6 tables that I opened had vacant seats in terrible positions with respect to the fish, so I closed them straight away.

I twice had KK cracked, which obviously happens reasonably often, although once was against KJ, and the other against 32s on a K high flop. The 32 guy was actually in the CO facing my UTG preflop raise. Go figure.

It was a pity I couldn't keep playing longer, as the tables that I did have running were super fishy and I had great position on every single one of them. Obviously that doesn't guarantee a win given I managed to drop 50BBs in quick time, but i'm sure with time i'd have grabbed a fair chunk of that back. One of my few winning hands was pocket Js on a KJJ flop, with my opponent bluffing into me with A2o and calling my turn c/r and river bet.

Good luck to everyone in the blogger today. As predicted i'm missing it again!

Current Bankroll: $15,150

No comments: