Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 2009 Summary

Well, I really didn't get in a lot of volume in July with only 16 hours played, but ran pretty hot to have a quite solid result for the month. Can't even remember much happening of interest during the month, except my three quads session. Actually had very few losing sessions, so that's probably why I don't remember too much - its the losses and bad beats that tend to stick in your head.

In hindsight though, its my first $1k month for a while, so that's a bit of a relief that i'm not going too far wrong lately.

Last month's goals for July:
  • Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible (cleared about $30ish)
  • Clear some of my Cake reload that I received at the end of May & June (cleared about $20ish)
  • Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy (played quite a few hands there from $1/2 to $3/6 - seemed fishy although not overly so this month)
  • Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?) (nope)

The gain of $1,150 for the month was made up of:

Bonuses/vip/rakeback: $180

  • Bodog $30
  • Cake $40
  • Pacific $100
  • Fulltilt $10
Poker bankroll Interest: $60

Poker profits: $910

For August the goals in order of priority are:

  • Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible and hopefully hit some fishy $4/8 tables
  • Clear some more of my Cake reload that I received at the end of May & June
  • Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy
  • Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?)
Current bankroll: $19,700
May time played: 16h30m
May profit / (loss): $1,150

1 comment:

zero to hero said...

did you get the fulltilt bonus for trying their new software???