Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blink and they disappear

Logged in only once on the weekend, and spotted about six tables containing plenty of fish.

I then had to go do something else for about 10 minutes, and when I get back, every single fish has disappeared. wtf?

Eventually a couple come back to a $3/6 and $5/10 table where I quickly take up position to the left of them. I don't think they even last 20 minutes, so my one and only session was cut short.

It ended about even on the $5/10 table where I missed a couple OESDs, but eventually had a TPTK hand hold up and stole a few blinds to get back square.

The $3/6 table only actually lasted a couple orbits before both fish on my right decided to bust out at the in the space of two hands. The first guy busted out with his A3 versus my A9 which was kind enough to flop an A to give him some hope. The second guy then busted to a TAG on my left when the fish cold called a raise pre with 84o - although admittedly he only had about 2BBs in his stack, so the TAG didn't make a lot out of that hand. I'd made about 10BBs and now that the table was very shorthanded and against LAG/TAGs I decided to exit.

And that was it for the weekend. Maybe i'll get in a bit more next weekend.

Current bankroll: $18,600
July time played: 2h30m
July profit/(loss): $50

No comments: