Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cake rakeback now paid weekly

Cake has now made the move to weekly instead of monthly rakeback payments which I think is a good move in that it should attract a few more players to the network.
Given the bankroll I run on there it's not going to make a big difference to me but i'll never complain about getting money sooner than later!

If interested as always make sure you sign up to a solid rakeback deal and here's where I give the link to my new rakeback affiliated site - Bonus Chasing Grinder Rakeback - Feel free to click through.

I actually hit up a few Cake $3/6 tables last night as they were looking pretty fishy, and promptly found a new fish that I need to hunt down whenever he plays. The first hand I saw him play was where he raised utg, and then fired again on the flop, turn and river before flipping over 63o on a KJ872 board. I was licking my lips. Obviously it didn't take long for him to bust out his 20BBs but at least he gave a few to me.

Ten minutes later I found him playing on another $3/6 table, with a vacant seat on his left. Could not believe my luck and sat down there as well. This time his 25BB stack lasted a good 15 minutes, and again he donated a fair bit of it to me. Happy days.

In total I probably played a good hour and a half, which is the longest session that i've played in a while - and another profitable one at that.

Current bankroll: $19,550
July time played: 11h30m
July profit/(loss): $1,000

2 comments:

The blindman said...

Are the affiliate rates higher with your own site, or the same?

parttimebonuschaser said...

Same i believe, as its not really my own site more just a glorified referral link