Sunday, April 26, 2009

Could have been

.... a great weekend.

I played an hour on Saturday, and Bodog decided to pay me back 40BBs at $1/2 out of about the 150 i've lost over the past couple weeks. Nice of them, particularly on one table where every single other player had a VPIP of 60+ at one stage.

Then on Sunday in my first 40 mins or so I was up another 20BBs at both the $3/6 and $2/4 levels, with position on a couple 70/20 fish on William Hill.

Life was good.

After another 40 minutes when I opened a table on Pacific where I had position on a 60/20 guy, and two to his right was a 70/5 guy. Almost perfect.

Then I didn't win a single showdown, including a couple huge pots where I had the nut flush on the turn, only for the board to pair on the river. Ugly.

Back to square one in only 40 mins as I had lost about 40BBs. Still .. it was a great table, and I really couldn't leave.

Thankfully my last 40 minutes turned out to be okay, booking a solid 10BBs at $3/6 and 20BBs at $1/2 on bodog. I even had a couple huge hands, where in the first I was holding A7o on a flop of AAA. I didn't get raised, but I did get called down including the river.

My other huge hand was when I had an OESD and BDFD with 7h8h and a board of 9hTd2s. Turn Th, river Jh. My opponent had only 2 pair but at least paid off my straight flush.

Once I had in rakeback and reload bonuses for this month i'm actually probably just back into the black now. Another ordinary month to date though.

Current bankroll: $17,200
April time played: 22h30m
April profit/(loss): ($50)

1 comment:

Steve H. said...

I hope I run this good during my Black Belt Trials.