Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And down again

The fish have been eating me alive. In the last hour ranging from $1/2 to $3/6 I dropped another couple hundred on some absolutely superb tables with a minimum of 3 players over 60/20.

I ended up with a went to showdown at a slightly low 34%, but a W$SD at all of 15% meant that I had been crucified. I was probably lucky in that again a lot of it was at $1/2 and $2/4, and my $3/6 table actually ended up positive. Although I could also look at it that I was simply running like a big turd on most of the tables.

I should be able to play an hour or two tonight. Hopefully I can run a little better! Its looking like its going to be a struggle again this month.

Current bankroll: $17,050
April time played: 17h30m
April profit/(loss): ($200)

No comments: