Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bodog getting tighter

This month I haven't really played a lot on Bodog and basically because the few tables that have been running have often had <40% of players seeing the flop. Over the past few months generally most $1/2 and $4/8 tables have had over 50% of players seeing the flop - and often significantly higher than that even.

I'm not sure if this is just a one off, or its the economy, or if there are more sharks entering the Bodog pool or what it is. Hopefully though it loosens up again soon.

I will still play there though provided I can at least find a few fishy tables now and then. Because their monthly reload pays out to the nearest 1c it doesn't matter how much I actually clear of the bonus. So effectively I still get the 50ish% rakeback.

That being said, I put in half an hour last night and dropped 20BBs fairly rapidly. I ran into set over set and flush over flush which was basically my entire loss in two hands. Managed to run into bullets twice again as well with solid hands or flush draws, so it wasn't a particularly lucky session.

However, got my rakeback/bonus credits from the weekend, so I basically ended even for the day.

Current bankroll: $17,400
April time played: 11h30m
April profit/(loss): $150

No comments: