Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hardly any play, but at least making a few bonus $

Well, I think i've played all of maybe half an hour since my last post, so its been a pretty quiet poker week.

I've played that almost entirely on Bodog, where my balance basically has not moved, but at least i've cleared another $20 or so in bonus, and should have about $10 in cashback too.

Anyways, I might get a bit more play next week, but should be going away at some stage which will put a dent in that.

Will be a slow start to September by the looks!

I have however cashed out another $2k, so i'm currently earning a bit over $1 in interest per day from my cash withdrawals, which doesn't sound like too much but does add up to about $40 per month, or $500 per year, which is a few BBs for doing nothing at all.

Current Bankroll: $11,600

No comments: