Wednesday, July 16, 2008

$10,000 - a new milestone for me!

Just a quick post. Played a good 4 hours today on tables ranging from $1/2 to $4/8. Only problem was that Aussie daytime is generally rubbish for peak poker times, so there was lots of starting on tables then the table disappearing and having to find a new one.

Bodog went down for maintenance just when tables were looking good which was also disappointing.

However, I have finally hit the $10,000 milestone. I also signed up to gnuf through PSO to get some more bonus $, and i'm part way to another $120 there.

Nothing else to exciting in play today. I must admit, I hadn't actually considered that I'd ever make this much in my first year. I worked out that my first deposit was on the 26th of July 2007, so I am very happy with my results thus far.

Current Bankroll: $10,000 (+360 Aug)

No comments: