Just got back from my break, so time for a quick review.
From memory, May was a pretty horrible month, with a fairly large downswing of 200+BBs at one stage and I was looking at having my first ever overall losing month. Fortunately though, I was receiving 50% rakeback from William Hill for the month, and my last few sessions all booked reasonable wins of 10-20BBs to end the month booking a win.
A couple nice developments for the month though - finally received another reload from Cake, and Pacific are now doing points to cash.
Last month's goals for May
- Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible (cleared only about $60 - not as many good tables running this month)
- Take advantage of the 50%+ rakeback at William Hill for May through RakeTheRake (pulled in about $300 - plenty of tables at ipoker, but requires table selection
- Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?) (didnt get round to it)
- Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy (cleared about $60 in bonus cash there. not a lot of tables running)
The gain of $300 for the month was made up of:
- Bodog $60
- Cake $30
- Pacific $60
- Fulltilt $30
- William Hill $300
Poker losses: ($230)
For June the goals in order of priority are pretty much the same as May:
- Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible
- Clear some of my Cake reload that I received at the end of May
Take advantage of the 40%+ rakeback at William Hill for June through RakeTheRake
- Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy (plus they now have points for cash, thanks pacific, so feel free to sign up with them through RakeBackStat )
- Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?)
Current bankroll: $17,700
May time played: 20h
May profit / (loss): $300