Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A new fulltilt bonus

Looks like Fulltilt has come through with the goods again - this time the Rush bonus which is worth a minimum of $50, although luckily mine has come through for $100.

Fulltilt seem to be doing a lot more bonuses these days - i think in my first year on there I never received another bonus, which was disappointing. Now there have been several in the last few months. Keep it up Fulltilt I say.

I started clearing it ... well thought i'd started but actually for about 10 minutes i'd forgotten to actually opt into it so I was not actually clearing anything which was a rookie bonus chaser error. Ooops.

My aim will be to make sure I clear enough points this month to also qualify for my affiliate freeroll, and then finish off the bonus in March to again qualify for the next freeroll.

I also played a bit of Cake last night, taking a risk by opening four tables, however, this time it all went smoothly with no crashes or bugs or other random errors. Hopefully Cake continues to be stable for me.

Current bankroll: $24,050
February time played: 15h
February hands played: 3,770
February profit / (loss): $750

4 comments:

PHLUKKE said...

$100 !!!!!! favouritism i say.
regards
adam

parttimebonuschaser said...

hehehe, true i seem to be running well when it comes to bonuses lately.

Royston Vasey said...

Have you tried Limit Rush Poker yet?? It would be interesting to hear another limit players opinions.

It's pretty addictive.

parttimebonuschaser said...

i debated it and even had a look at one stage, but only saw a .50/1 limit table running.

It eliminates one of the biggest advantages you can obtain in poker - table and seat selection, so I doubt i'd play it much at all unless it was filled with predominantly fish.