Friday, January 1, 2010

Disaster averted

... well at least for now.

Had a horror start to the new year on the tables at Cake, dropping a good 60BBs on a $1/2 table and at the same time a good 70BBs on a few $3/6 tables. Just couldn't win a showdown at all, and was running at a 30% W$SD rate which resulted in me getting slaughtered.

It eventually started to turn around though after being down by over $500 and I finally started winning some showdowns when I hit several nut flush draws and filling up a boat or two, and by the end of the session I was winning 47% of showdowns and was down by less than $100. Fulltilt helped with that as I put in 100 points worth of play hoping that it will count towards clearing my bonus this month.

Still have to go back to post my goals for the year and last year's summary. I started them but didn't get very far but will be up sometime in the next few days.

Current bankroll: $24,000
January time played: 2h30m
January profit / (loss): ($50)

No comments: