Monday, January 18, 2010

Mixed results

Still running cold as ice - played enough hands to pick up 100 fulltilt points last night, and on the $2/4 and $3/6 tables I won 5 hands out of 85 .... two of which were folded to me in the bb. Ugly.

Fortunately this time the $5/10 tables paid me about 20BBs so I still ended in front for the session, even though I was down in BB terms.

I also cashed out some of my Pokersource credits for Bodog cash, before finding out when they processed it that the credits counted against MGR for my rakeback deal which is complete BS. Its only about $30 that i've lost by that, but if i'd realised I would have cashed out my credits somewhere else and kept that $30. I'm onto them about it so hopefully they'll refund it somehow.

Current bankroll: $23,400
January time played: 33.5h
January hands played: 7,925
January profit / (loss): ($650)

No comments: