Sunday, January 3, 2010

End of holidays

Holidays are now over for me and its back to work. I put in a fair few hours on the tables for me over the break for very little result. Although after running so cold early it's not as bad as it could have been.

The weekend again started with a dip in the bankroll where I dropped another 50BBs on a $1/2 table where it seemed I was again destined to be runner-runnered out of the game. The main fish was opposite me, but I never had the opportunity to move to his right. He proceeded to smash the entire table, so i'm not sure it would have made much difference.

On the tables i'm still running at a loss for January, however, after a few rakeback and bonus credits my bankroll is actually up (and will be up even further with a couple more credits in the next few days). Pokertracker even has me at losing at a very cold rate of 2.5BB/100 on the tables, although in total only down $55 over 2,200 hands. I guess i've been losing more at the smaller limites than the bigger ones.

I also just missed out on playing in the gold card cake tournament yesterday - you needed a 2 of clubs to enter it, and I hadn't received one ... well not until about an hour after the tournament started. Oh well. At least i've qualified for the freeroll this month.

2009 review is now up: 2009 Review

Current bankroll: $24,100
January time played: 8.3h
January hands played: 2,205
January profit / (loss): $50

No comments: