Thursday, October 29, 2009

October summary

All in all, a decent result for October, and my bankroll is back up to an all time high. Finally got off my ass and installed Pokertracker3 and upgraded my database as well which was one of my goals for the year.

I've also just signed up to buy a house which was a bit of a time consumer over the past month with organising all the paperwork etc etc.

For October the goals in order of priority were:

• Make a profit! (tick)
• Put in some more volume than August and September .... (same hours as September)
• Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible (haven't cleared as much as i'd like to but still going okay)
• Clear some more of my Cake reload and see if I can score a few more gold chips (played more cake this month and qualified for my freeroll again as well)
• Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy (didn't get on there as much as it wasn't as fishy as i'd thought)
• Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?) (should have played at least a session or two but didn't)

The profit of $850 for the month was made up of:

Bonuses/vip/rakeback: $220

• Bodog $150
• Cake $50
• Pacific $20

Poker bankroll Interest: $60

Poker table profits: $570


Goals for November are:

• Make a profit again
• Put in some more volume than August and September and October
• Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible
• Clear some more of my Cake reload and see if I can score a few more gold chips and qualify for the freeroll again
• Play some more Pacific or Microgaming if it seems fishy
• Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?)

Current bankroll: $20,750
October time played: 13h30m

October profit / (loss): $850

No comments: