Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 2009 summary

Well, the first day of November started with a $300 loss. Since then I haven't really looked back and started the month bonus clearing on Cake before switching across to the new Fulltilt holiday hundred bonus which turned out to be the holiday three hundred for me. It's going to take a fair chunk of December for me to work my way through it, and Cake also just gave me another reload so there's already another bonus to clear once Fulltilt is done.

I finally got round to registering Pokertracker 3, so i'll stick with that for my database and HUD for a while.

For November the goals in order of priority were:

• Make a profit again (tick)
• Put in some more volume than August and September and October (significantly more)
• Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible (cleared a bit, then got sidetracked with Cake and Fulltilt bonuses)
• Clear some more of my Cake reload and see if I can score a few more gold chips and qualify for the freeroll again (tick)
• Play some more Pacific or Microgaming if it seems fishy (Cake and FT took over so missed this one)
• Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?) (too busy clearing bonuses. Maybe in January .....)

The profit of $1,600 for the month was made up of:

Bonuses/vip/rakeback: $380

• Bodog $80
• Cake $140
• Fulltilt $160

Poker bankroll Interest: $70

Poker profits: $1,230 (less $80 PT3 licence)

Goals for December are:

• Clear the remainder of my Fulltilt bonus
• Clear some more of my Cake reload
• Qualify for the Cake and Fulltilt freerolls in January
• Play the December Cake and Fulltilt freerolls
• Take up as many xmas freerolls, gifts and bonuses as possible

Current bankroll: $22,350
November time played: 34h30m
November profit / (loss): $1,600

1 comment:

The blindman said...

A very nice result once again.