Monday, November 23, 2009

My xmas present



My Xmas present fresh out of the packaging from my lovely wife arrived from ebay the other day. It was a little large for me to miss .... hadn't put the cupholders in when I took the photo, but still looks good to me. Best present ever ... well almost. Apparently i'm not allowed to use it until after xmas though. No home games scheduled between now and then so that's okay.

Played a little poker last night and made a few more BBs. Nothin much to write about though. Also had a mate of mine ask if there were any decent poker PC games - anyone know of any? I can remember WSOP on xbox that I had a few years ago, but am not sure if anything has been released lately.

Fulltilt bonus cleared: $53
Fulltilt bonus remaining: $247
Days left: 27

Current bankroll: $22,200
November time played: 27h
November profit / (loss): $1,450

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wilson software has tourbo texas holdem and omaha. they are more sims, real good to practice on if you are away from the game for long time.

parttimebonuschaser said...

cheers mate. probably looking for less of a sim type as I think he's looking at something more for a bit of fun.

I might have a look at it myself for a bit of omaha practice.

James P McAteer said...

Recommend Poker Academy. Especially the limit bots. Nice UI as well.

Unknown said...

Grinder,

Looks like you've come quite a way with your bankroll. Very well done and keep up the good work. I recently started up a poker blog again about moving to Vegas:

http://baglifepoker.squarespace.com/

Any input or feedback would be much appreciated. I also linked you on my front-page blogroll.

-baglife