Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 2009 summary

I thought July with only 16 hours played was light on for volume, but i've played even less in August - only 13 hours. Again i've run fairly well to have a solid result for the month.

Hit my next milestone during the month - $20k profit from poker. It's taken me a while, but does feel like a real achievement. I'm still enjoying my poker, and to me it's a great part time hobby.

Last month's goals for August:

•Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible and hopefully hit some fishy $4/8 tables (cleared a bit, but not a huge amount due to the lack of hours - and when I did play it was mainly fulltilt to clear the bonus)
•Clear some more of my Cake reload that I received at the end of May & June (cleared a little here as well)
•Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy (actually played here a bit)
•Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?) (nope)

The gain of $650 for the month was made up of:

Bonuses/vip/rakeback: $150

  • Bodog $10
  • Cake $20
  • Pacific $10
  • Fulltilt $110
Poker bankroll Interest: $60

Poker profits: $440

For September the goals in order of priority are:

  • Put in some more volume than August
  • Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible and hopefully hit some fishy $4/8 tables
  • Clear some more of my Cake reload that I received at the end of May & June
  • Play some more Pacific if it seems fishy
  • Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash (fulltilt?)

Hmm .. goals are pretty much the same as last month. Oh well .. if it ain't broke ...

Current bankroll: $20,350
August time played: 13h
August profit / (loss): $650

No comments: