My shot at Bodog $4/8 went quite badly, which didn’t help the bankroll. And in the same session I won my biggest ever pot of $281. Without that win though, it really would have been a bad session.
I also managed to do a couple posts on my approach to poker and longer term goals. Hopefully they will be useful to reflect back upon later, and to refresh myself from time to time.
My holidays did give me the chance to catch up on a bit of poker theory which I will be putting into practice in the next few months where I’ve had a couple leaks. Hopefully it will increase my win rate somewhat.
I also won my first $26 token on Fulltilt using poker points, so will continue to work out the best use of those points in future.
Finally I should note that my last session was kind of handy with a decent win, and also clearing my Interpoker bonus. Without that, the month would be looking a little sick!
Last month's goals for November:
- Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible (cleared $70) (take a shot at $4/8 – did so and failed miserably)
- Complete my interpoker bonus (and hopefully play in the freeroll) (done – freeroll on Sunday too. Wish me luck)
- Pray for another Cake reload ... cmon!! (Yep got one .. and then accidently didn’t buy in for the full amount .. argh)
- Maybe sign up on Eurolinx through RTR ... although that may be a later month (maybe later)
- Withdraw some $ from a poker room to my neteller account to take up any new bonuses (withdrew from William Hill, and also my $200 reload from Bodog)
The gain of $700 for the month was made up of:
- Bodog: $110
- Interpoker: $170
- Cake: $40
- Cake: $30
- Fulltilt: $10
- Interpoker: $50
Poker bankroll Interest: $50
Poker winnings / (losses): $290
For December the goals in order of priority are:
- Clear as much of my Bodog reload bonus as possible (try to get closer to taking another shot at $4/8)
- Clear a chunk of my remaining Cake reload bonus
- Spend some more poker points and hopefully convert some to cash
- Play some Pacific through my RBS deal
- Pray for another Cake reload ... and don’t screw it up this time
- Maybe sign up on Eurolinx through RTR ... although that may be a later month
- Maybe sign up for another kickback bonus through PSO
Could easily be a busy month (I don’t think I have a Saturday night free at all), so I’ll be happy just doing a chunk of the first couple goals.
Current bankroll: $14,600