For the end of the month my bankroll made it to $4,350 which was a gain of $1,350 for the month. That was made up of:
- William Hill: $50 for 5 hours play bonus
- Fulltilt: $75 bonus
- Sun: $150 reload bonus
- Cake: $70 bonus
- Party: $15 reload bonus
- Fulltilt $40
- Sun $70
- Cake $40
- William Hill $10
Overall moving up to playing a reasonable amount of 2/4 (although I still play a fair bit of 1/2) has allowed me to increase the amount of bonuses I am clearing, increase the amount of rakeback I am receiving, and since i'm also very careful on table selection at 2/4 i've actually been a winner on the tables as well so far.
Still nowhere near enough hands to tell if I am a long term winner at 2/4, but I will continue to play there when I see a looseish table (which is relatively often!).
For March the goals in order of priority are:
- Clear as much of my Cake bonus as possible before it expires on March 12! (I think i still have about $240 to go ... i cant believe i didnt clear it earlier, but had suffered a few nasty sessions there which had put me off ... along with the fact that you cant use pokertracker on cake!
- Hopefully clear the Chan bonus of $250, although that doesnt expire for another week or 2 into April
- Play my 5 hours on William Hill for the $50 bonus
- Clear some of the Sun bonus - maybe $50 or $100 (through double up SnGs mainly)
- Clear 500 points on fulltilt to qualify for the freeroll (and hopefully place in it!!)