April ended up being a reasonably solid month, continuing on progress from March. I've touched on completely recovering from my downswing, but am still a few BBs off again now as you can see from my graph from a few days ago.
Can't recall too many highlights from the month, but I did do a couple strategy posts on the blog about table and seat selection.
The were a couple disappointments from a couple sites this month. Firstly the announcement from Bodog that there will be no more monthly reload bonuses. Hopefully they replace it with something half decent. Secondly the drop in traffic on Cake from their loss of a couple rooms. Apparently a couple different rooms are to be added to the network shortly though.
For April the goals in order of priority were:
• Clear a chunk more of the Cake reload (done, although have more reloads queued up than I can possibly clear)
• Qualify for the Cake freeroll (yep)
• Play the March Cake and Fulltilt freerolls (slept through FT ... stupid daylight savings)
• Clear some more bodog reload bonus (cleared a fair amount for me for a month)
• Clear my Party bonus (completed whilst making a loss
The profit of $1,100 for the month was made up of:
Bonuses / VIP / Rakeback: $ 410
• Bodog $150
• Cake $200
• Party $50
• Pacific $10
Poker bankroll Interest: $90
Poker profits: $600
Goals for May are:
• Clear a chunk more of the Cake reload
• Qualify for the Cake freeroll
• Play the May Cake freerolls
• Clear most of my final bodog reload bonus (*sniff*)
• Hopefully baby #1 comes at the end of the month too ...
Current bankroll: $25,800
April time played: 24.5h
April hands played: 5,616
April profit / (loss): $1100