Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stomach ache plus online poker doesn't work

...... Particularly when you need to make a quick exit.

I guess you could try Amatay style, and play on your laptop and take it to the bathroom with you, but I think i'll pass on that option.

Since my PC is a desktop I ended up having to go with the quick clicking sit out on all tables.

I guess it would be worse again if you were playing live.

Anyways, played a bit last night, cleared some more bonus, dropped a quick hundred, before gaining it back and then some. I should really try to hit an ironman bonus on fulltilt this month so that would give me another bonus to clear in January.

Fulltilt bonus cleared: $185
Fulltilt bonus remaining: $115
Days left: 18

Current bankroll: $22,400
December time played: 3h
December profit / (loss): $50

No comments: