Monday, December 28, 2009

Some ordinary xmas poker

I've played a reasonable amount over these holidays, and started well over xmas, but then dropped a quick 60BBs on the $3/6 tables at fulltilt. I had position on one guy running at -100BBs/100. Apparently the only time he ever had a hand, was when I had something decent but not as good. Annoying.

Checking him out on pokertableratings showed me he was overall running at -40BB/100, however, I was basically top of the list of losers against him. Even more annoying.

Anyways, the last couple days i've pulled it back even, and should have a couple half decent rakeback credits to come as well. Hopefully i'll have one or two more decent sessions to finish the year off.

Current bankroll: $24,200
December time played: 38h
December profit / (loss): $1,850

1 comment:

Black Belt Poker said...

Hey there. Was just wondering if you fancied adding blackbeltpoker.com (Black Belt Poker) to your list of links. In exchange, I can add your link to our blog at blackbeltpoker.blogspot.com. Drop me a comment on the blog if you're interested.

Cheers,

Snoopy