Monday, August 30, 2010

August summary

Another fairly small month on the tables - just under 7 hours played total, and I started with a horror session that put me down $300. Made a bit back and got to even for the month in the end thanks to bonuses and interest. I also made a withdrawal and will probably make another one or two shortly as there's just no point in having thousands of $ online when it could be earning interest.

Picked up a cake reload bonus, so i'll be putting in a bit of cake time when I manage to get back to the tables. The little dude is at least starting to sleep a bit more, so hopefully that continues ....

Broke even for the month which was made up of:

Bonuses / VIP / Rakeback: $ 100

• Cake $100

Poker bankroll Interest: $100

Poker losses: ($200)

Current bankroll: $26,850
July time played: 7h
July hands played: 1,216
July profit / (loss): $0

13 comments:

Dirk Diger said...

U just hope that he continues sleaping hehe. When mine daughter got 3 years old than i could say im going back to sleep ;).
P.s. im also FL grinder but not good as you but hoping to be.
GL with kid

Ben said...

Dunno why but breaking eve for the month sometimes seems even worse than being down - still at least you didn't put too much time in. How's September going?

parttimebonuschaser said...

dont think i've played a single hand yet for sept ....

even had a FT bonus, but just havent had tiem to play.

Pips said...

i came acroos ur blog from google and 1 thing caught my attention.

What is this poker banroll interest about? i browse thru the whole blog and i found no answer to it. would you mind telling me???

parttimebonuschaser said...

That's me withdrawing part of my bankroll and investing it in either high interest savings, or against my home loan.

Its a guaranteed income stream each month which I would not have had if it weren't for poker.

Someone said...

this is great news to hear that your month wasnt so bad.

jbbbkkbk said...

have u stoped your project or only posting?

jbbbkkbk said...

last post in august 2010!

parttimebonuschaser said...

i'll have to do an update shortly. I think i've played less than 10 hours in the last 5 months, and I don't think any of those sessions produced a decent result.

amazing what happens when a baby comes along - time just disappears.

Anonymous said...

It's always a shame to see poker ruined by family life. Wives and kids are so selfish in their demanding ways!!

parttimebonuschaser said...

Almost a year now and i'm still not back into it.

I'm still playing the odd home game with the boys but that's about it.

I need to earn a little rakeback on one site to be able to cash out a couple hundred rakeback credits, so I'm sure i'll get round to that sooner or later.....

iphone apps said...

nice blog

sizzling hot said...

This help me to widen my knowledge about what is your theme is. Thanks a lot for this information!